Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Governments Leadership, And Direction of the sector.

Go down

What system do you like?

Governments Leadership, And Direction of the sector. I_vote_lcap0%Governments Leadership, And Direction of the sector. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Governments Leadership, And Direction of the sector. I_vote_lcap100%Governments Leadership, And Direction of the sector. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Governments Leadership, And Direction of the sector. Empty Governments Leadership, And Direction of the sector.

Post by Uhmari Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Which would you rather have as a government to for the sector.

(Option 1)
A system that everyone does what ever, but follows a specific set of laws/rules (lets say, less then 10).
and has a military that is lead by a leader. That leader would take people volunteering to be "dedicated" defenders/attackers. (casual pvpers would just do what ever, or support accordingly).

Or would you rather have a system where

(Option 2)
There is people who volunteer for specific jobs ( like poping cargo, dedicated pvper, military leader, sector & system overseers (sorts out problems) etc.

Specifics / detailed structure explination.

(Option 1)
The sector would have a specific set of laws, like dont steal, dont insect, dont trash talk, everyone would follow. on the side of this, a person would lead a dedicated military group dedicated to protection and waging war against the sectors enemies. this would be carried out with high discipline, excellent tactics, under the command of a leader (likely elected by the sector
for military knowledge)

(Option 2)
Under this system you'd have, say something like 8 leaders.
1 Overseer, 4 System overseers. 1 military commander, and two co military commanders.
+ a voluenteer group that have three jobs (popping cargo, teaching others, looking out for
invasions).

The overseer would act as a person that just makes sure everyone else is doing their job, he/she would also be responsible for making the choice who is in the other decisions. Out side of this, he would have no power (For example, to create more laws, rules etc).

the 4 system overseers will just watch over their systems, solve problems there and act as 4 jr council members on a leadership board that oversee's the sector.

Like option one, military would be completely independent (its a war-tactics thing, to much do this and do that from that non military screws over military operations, tactics etc).
Though, we could make it so that the council elects people for terms

Uhmari
Admin

https://vegahelp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum